Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

úterý, dubna 26

Mad at Bono

Why? Because when he came to Seattle this past weekend, who did he stay with? Me? Hell no. None other than Satan incarnate, Mr. Microsoft himself, Bill Gates III.

Yeah, I know Bono wanted to hang with the Lord of the Geeks because both he and Gates do a lot of charitable work for the developing world. But despite this budding friendship, Gates still refuses to spring for a $299 U2 iPod.

Perhaps the Overlord of the Evil Empire already owns one???

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home