Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, března 16

Signs it really has been a long time since it rained in Seattle

It's been drizzly at moments this morning, discouraging me from wanting to go outside at all. Despite this, I really should make a trek to the U-District, at the very least since my new glasses are ready for pickup and those might be good to have on vacation, unless I don't mind going with my old prescription for another 10 days.

But it definitely brought back memories of Orange County, or at least of the opening of the O.C. episode from three weeks ago where Seth calls Ryan, even though a mere 15 feet separates the kitchen from the pool house, since both are too chicken to go out in the wet.

Thisis how we do things in Orange County!

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home