Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

úterý, března 15

If it looks like a liar ...

The agency's objective is not to scare the public, officials said, and they have no credible intelligence that such attacks are planned. The department did not intend to release the document publicly, but a draft of it was inadvertently posted on a Hawaii state government Web site.

Right. The Department of Homeland Security isn't trying to induce hysteria by producing a list of a dozen doomsday scenarios that have no credible basis for viewing as likely possibilities and the Department just "accidentally" leaked this list to the public.

And the White House has no policy of controlling messages at public events.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home