Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

neděle, února 27

¡El Che Vive!

"The Motorcycle Diaries," the film adaptation of a young Ernesto Guevara's journey through South America with his chum Alberto Granado, won an Oscar for Best Original Song tonight, for "Al Otro Lado del Rio."

By contrast, "The Passion of the Christ" got shut out in the three minor, technical categories in which it was nominated.

All of which is proof positive that despite the sad state of the world today, Che is bigger than Jesus.

Red states be damned!

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home