Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, března 16

Bush to World: 'I don't bite my thumb at you; I give you a big, double-middle finger Texas salute to show what I think of your piddling world'

The 64,000 Ruble Question:

WIll leading neo-con Paul Wolfowitz inflict more harm and suffering on the global population now that Bush has tabbed him to lead the World Bank than he did as deputy secretary of defense?

President Bush described Mr Wolfowitz as a "compassionate, decent man" committed to global development.

Great. So now he gets to terrorize poor countries with bankers instead of bombs.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home