Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

úterý, února 1

Giving new meaning to "It ain't over 'til it's over"

Yogi Berra sues TBS over 'Sex and the City' ads

Evidently he didn't much care for the ads TBS put on buses hyping its reruns of "Sex and the City."

The offending ad, Berra's court papers say, queried readers about the definition of "yogasm." Possible definitions: (a) a type of yo-yo trick, (b) sex with Yogi Berra and (c) what Samantha has with a guy from yoga class. The answer is (c).

Personally, I think that at Yogi's age he has to consider it a boost to his character if he's amorously linked to Kim Cattrall, but then I'm not the one shilling for life insurance.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home