Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

pátek, ledna 7

Sincere thanks to Justin and Janet

Fearful of FCC discipline, Fox has rejected a Super Bowl ad for a natural cold remedy called Airborne in which 84-year-old Mickey Rooney's bare ass appears on screen for two seconds.

And this is a good thing, especially given Rooney's zealotry on the matter: "There's nothing sensual about the brief exposure of my backside, and it's not gratuitous. ... It's a fun spot, and the public deserves to see it."

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home