Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, ledna 28

Powered by Macintosh

This custom-modified, souped up Tatra with a G4 under the hood (actually in the trunk) is one of the cooler cars I've seen. Should I ever own a car (it'll probably be a hybrid, not a Tatra, unless Tatra comes out with a hybrid of their own), I really would want to deck it out like this. Just being able to use iTunes and my vast library (5908 songs and counting) of music as Steve Jobs meant it be, using a Mac and its hard drive instead of a complicated system of car radio/CD/mp3 player/car adapter kit, would be awesome. Plus, there are all those other nifty features in this model, like mapping software.

(And it would be cool to install a wireless card and some war driving accessories to try to take advantage of open, unsecured wireless nodes for "emergency use.")

Special thanks to my dad for sending me this link, despite his use of "Czech" to make a bad pun.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home