Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, ledna 28

Hello, is there anybody out there?

I wonder who, if anyone, reads this page. Since having to move to Blogger, I've lost (to my knowledge) the ability to check site stats, thus I have no idea what kind of traffic I'm getting.

I can be reasonably sure I have at least one regular reader (well, two, including myself), but I wonder whether anyone else visits here with some frequency or stumbles across it.

Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with writing for no audience. I'm completely cool with the concept of creating for creation's sake. But by the same token, if I am by some unlikely fluke getting lots of people, or random people, checking in on this, I'd like to know.

Oh, if only to have my own Stalinist intelligence agency. Then I'd know exactly who was visiting. (And what they had for lunch, which television programs they watch, what time they go to bed, etc.)

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home