Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, srpna 27

Why I will and won't vote for Arnold

In case you were confused or in the dark, Arnold Schwarzenegger clarified his platform yesterday for all the skeptics and critics who said he lacked substance to go with his style. As a guest on the Eric Hogue Show in Sacramento, he spelled out his candidacy for the confused and the doubtful:

"I'm a Republican, and I'm running as a Republican to be the next Republican governor."

Thanks for clearing that up, Arnold. I now feel I can make a fully informed decision not to vote for you. Instead, I think I'll cast my ballot for TV's Arnold -- that's right, former child star Gary Coleman.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home