Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, září 14

Cat food

German scientist has apparently developed a process for converting cat cadavers into diesel fuel..

According to the story, it takes about 20 dead cats to yield a full tank, though it didn't specify the size of the tank or the kind of car. But I'm sure an SUV would require a larger number of cats for the same mileage. (PETA must be thrilled about the thought of that.)

Just imagine the possibilities, though. Instead of fighting wars on countries rich in oil, we could start launching wars against countries rich in cats. (Uh, Siam?)

Of course, I must caution that heightened demand for dead cats could destabilize a longstanding equilibrium, causing dogs to gain an insurmountable advantage over cats and thus become an unchecked superpower of the animal kingdom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

you're not going to start this cat war on behalf of the dogs now, are you?

6:38 odp.  

Okomentovat

<< Home