Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

čtvrtek, srpna 25

Whatever you do kids, don't take ... milk?

You can tell the batboys association has no clout (possibly because it doesn't exist):

On a dare, a Florida Marlins batboy tried to drink a gallon of milk in under an hour without throwing up. But not only did the batboy not succeed in the challenge, his mere attempt cost him his job for six games, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

In other words, had the unidentified batboy been a big leaguer caught using steroids for the first time, his suspension would've been a mere four games longer.

And Major League Baseball wonders why it isn't taken more seriously.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home