Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, července 13

Hallelujah! part deux

I scored general admission (AKA floor tickets) to see Nine Inch Nails in concert September 23, in Seattle!

I've been waiting a mere five years for the opportunity to see them live again and had long since pledged to do whatever it took, pay whatever I needed, to see them, and to get the best possible tickets. So this is pretty sweet.

Actually, I bought two tickets, so if anyone is interested and will be in the Seattle area that Friday night, you ought to let me know. I'll sell the extra ticket for what it cost me (a shade over $50 after obnoxious mishandling, inconvenience, etc. fees).

In a related story, I am really excited about seeing Nine Inch Nails again. (And this isn't the sort of artificial buzz generated by the Czech beer next to the computer.)

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home