Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

čtvrtek, června 9

I can hope

Rumblings from the NBA have the league poised to lock out its players when the current CBA expires on June 30.

Here's hoping it'll be a long lockout. A permanent one would be best.

And here's wishing it would begin sooner, like in the next hour so I don't have to try to ignore the NBA Finals.

Now, if only the NFL could also go away for reason of a labor dispute or some other cause, things would be pretty good.

Of course, all that's pending the conclusion of the NHL's lockout, for which I'd gladly trade seeing the NFL and (especially) the NBA go on hiatus.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home