Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

neděle, června 5

That's a first

My landlord told me that we're getting a new housemate tonight.

While he only gave me a couple of hours' notice that someone will be occupying the room next to mine, it remains remarkable in that this is the first out of now five new housemates of whose arrival he's informed me in advance. So I won't have to be surprised to come home and discover a stranger. Or start to get suspicious about signs of life coming from a room where previously there had been none.

Then again, it's now just three days until I move out and blow this two-bit popsicle stand.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home