Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

středa, června 22

Idiocy

Newly minted with an honorary doctorate of humane letters from the old alma mater, Thomas Friedman continues to prove why he's such a deserving candidate for more honorary degrees, such as an honorary doctorate from clown college, or honorary chairmanship of an insane asylum.

Today he tackles the problem of why Bush is running the U.S. economy into the ground and has come up with the insidious solution, namely that current veep Dick Cheney should change course and decide to run for president in 2008.

Because that will both solve our current ills and save us in the future.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home