Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

pátek, ledna 2

Am I pregnant?

Let's see, it's 2:01 a.m., and my body has a bizarre hankering for some mandarin oranges with stir fry. This is a most strange craving to have, and at a rather odd time, one that would make it impossible to satisfy such a hunger even if I had the determination and cash to attempt it.

I keep thinking about the stir fry I got with frequency at the Ass, as well as the much better selection and cuisine at Flat Top. Neither of these I can afford at the moment. But damn, it's a tempting thought.

On the bright side, at least this is relatively normal food. I'm craving specific dishes and foods I've eaten on many previous occasions, as opposed to something totally off-the-wall, like peanut butter and pickles.

So, perhaps the answer is, in fact, no. (I certainly hope so.)

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home