Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

úterý, září 2

Roll around the world

While I've always wanted to try my hand at circumnavigation, I can't say I'm particularly keen to try it by bike. But then, I'm not a man on a mission. (A mission from God, no doubt.) Not like Alastair Humphreys, who's trekking some 70,000 miles across 50 countries on five continents, alone on a bicycle.

My only question: Do you think he's been listening to the excellent, cycling-obsessed, reclusive German pioneers of electronic music, Kraftwerk? One can only hope.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home