Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

pátek, března 24

If they only had a heart

Now, who looks worse?

Fidel Castro, for being a Communist dictator? Or the U.S. government, for preventing Cuba from donating its runner-up share from the World Baseball Classic to Hurricane Katrina victims?

I mean, we already knew Bush hated black folks. It's just nice to see that his hatred of the non-WASP population can dovetail so smoothly with an ineffective, inhumane, 44-year-old grudge.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home