Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

čtvrtek, ledna 26

Photos Schmotos

I can't see why people are making a stink over photos featuring Bush and Jack Abramoff, who probably plundered more from Native Americans than anyone since Andrew Jackson.

Quoth the president: "I mean, there's thousands of people that come through and get their pictures taken. I'm also mindful that we live in a world in which those pictures will be used for pure political purposes, and they're not relevant to the investigation."

Well put, Mr. President. I mean, it's just preposterous to suggest that if you posed willingly and gleefully with an admitted felon (oops, that should be felon-in-waiting), then there must be some reason for associating you with his treachery.

You know, sort of like all those namby-pamby folks who insisted that the war against Iraq was duplicitous, all because of some irrelevant photo from 20 years ago.

Way to not let them drag you down, sir.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home