Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

úterý, ledna 24

Hating Microsoft Redux

Today IE crashed when I tried to use its "find word" function. Either Microsoft has a deep-seated prejudice against Puerto Ricans and the Catching Molina Bros. (I was trying to find the reference to "Molina" on a page I had Googled), or more likely it simply can't perform the most mundane tasks without fouling them up. At least it'd didn't crash the whole system when I launched IE. Though we'll have to see what's in store for me tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home