Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

čtvrtek, července 31

To my adoring fans

Several of you have noted that I haven't updated in a few days. So, my humblest apologies to my adoring fans.

I can't really explain my absence to the reading public, except to say that I've been to a couple of Angels games and have been doing my damnedest to fill up my 60 GB hard drive with music. (At present I have 5204 songs, which translates to 18.87 GB of disk space, or 13 days, 22 hours, 46 minutes and 58 seconds of music. That's right, I can go listen to my entire library for two weeks without repeating a track.)

My dad watches entirely too much bad TV. When he isn't force-feeding the rest of the house TechTV, I must suffer through innumerable reality shows. It's rather disheartening to see my father, a man I think has some intelligence, wasting so much time of his life on such drivel. All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home