Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

pátek, května 6

He then compared himself favorably to Jesus Christ, Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr.

"I've taken a lot of crap from a lot of people," said Rocker, who racked up 88 saves, more than 330 strikeouts and a 3.42 ERA in six seasons with the Braves, Indians, Rangers and Devil Rays. "Probably more than anybody in the history of this sport. I know Hank [Aaron] and Jackie [Robinson] took a good deal of crap, but I guarantee it wasn't for six years. I just keep thinking: How much am I supposed to take?"

Gee, John Rocker, do you think it had anything to do with the fact players like Jackie Robinson and Hank Aaron took a lot of crap from people for their entire lifetimes simply because they're black? Or that they took this kind of crap from narrow minds like yourself who thought nothing of dishing out a lot of crap against entire ethnic, religious and racial groups simply because you're too stupid to keep your mouth shut?

I can almost hear the fiddle.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home