Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

pátek, listopadu 5

Unwishful thinking

It is to be hoped that the obsession of President Bush with fitness will guarantee his health for the length of his renewed tenancy of the White House. Otherwise we get President Cheney.

From Robin Cook's analysis of what the next four years have in store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

At this point, I think that would actually be a good thing. I can deal with corporate corruption, but this wannabe-Messiah thing is far worse. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall with the Bush congregation.

3:36 dop.  

Okomentovat

<< Home