Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

čtvrtek, listopadu 11

Envy

Before the calendar changes, I just want to offer my regards to the German people, especially those of the former GDR, who today celebrated the 15th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, that other, more pleasant 9/11: 9 November 1989.

It's a real tribute to the German people, who after four decades of repression found the courage to stand as one and proclaim Wir sind die Volk -- we are the people -- and then Wir sind ein Volk -- we are one people.

Kudos to the Germans, for their bravery and refusal to tolerate an illegitimate regime.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home