Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

čtvrtek, července 15

Someone's gotta record it for posterity

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.), speaking on the House floor:

"I come from Florida, where you and others participated in what I call the United States coup d'etat. We need to make sure it doesn't happen again. Over and over again after the election when you stole the election, you came back here and said, 'Get over it.' No, we're not going to get over it. And we want verification from the world."

Her remarks were stricken from the record after a 219-187 vote of House members.

It's nice to see an old axiom about the past being undetermined in the Soviet system gaining renewed currency in a "democracy" such as this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

All things considered, it's a rather ironic title.

2:33 odp.  
Blogger Colleen said...

I give. Record what? Record what?!

5:26 odp.  
Blogger Colleen said...

Bravo!

10:03 odp.  

Okomentovat

<< Home