Little Yurt on the Steppe

On the road to Cyberia I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Great Eastern Plains. Fortunately, a group of Khalkha nomads took me in and taught me the secrets of life on the steppe. Now, I sit in my yurt, eating mutton dumplings and drinking a weak milk tea as I recount my tales of this Mongolian life.

pondělí, listopadu 21

Lies and the lying liars who tell them

Dick "I'm Dick Cheney yes I'm the real Cheney all you other Dick Cheneys are just palpitating" Cheney supports "vigorous debate" and finds criticism of the war in Iraq fair game.

Just don't go claiming the president lied about intelligence reports to lead the country into war.

"Senator John McCain put it best: it is a lie to say that the president lied to the American people," Mr. Cheney said.

Good for him.

And good for Dick. I'm glad to see he still professes to uphold democratic principles while he does his damnedest to undermine them.

0 Comments:

Okomentovat

<< Home